An organic millet spelt pillow is a gift from nature
The sleeping pillow with renewable millet husk filling is a great natural substitute for a conventional sleeping pillow with down filling or synthetic fibre. Millet husk is a high-quality waste product from the grain harvest. It also contains valuable minerals and silicic acid, which help prevent unwanted critters from settling in. Millet husks are therefore ideally suited as a filler for sleeping pillows.
A millet spelt pillow relieves shoulder and neck strain
Millet husks are a firm, pleasant filling material that has long proven itself as an alternative to conventional fillings such as down or synthetic fibres. The millet husks adapt wonderfully to the natural course of the neck and shoulder area. This relieves the pressure on these parts of the body during sleep and leads to restful sleep. As a result, neck tension and headaches can be avoided as a consequence of poor sleep.
Millet husks are air-permeable and retain heat
The millet pillow filling has a slightly massaging effect due to its snugness and can thus promote blood circulation in the neck and shoulder area. The millet husk used is from controlled organic cultivation and free of dust and impurities. This prevents insects or similar from settling in. These millet pillows are also usually well tolerated by many allergy sufferers. However, if you have a house dust allergy, you should have an allergy test done beforehand.
An overview of the properties of the organic millet husk pillow
- supports and relieves neck, shoulders and spine
- Due to its high silica content, it has a relaxing effect on muscles and nerves
- adapts perfectly to your individual ergonomics due to the small size of the millet husks
- is breathable and heat-storing
- is a good alternative for allergy sufferers
- For our pillows with organic millet husk, we use a cotton twill (organic) ticking with a nickel-free zipper. The ticking is washable up to 40 ° C. The filling consists of millet fur from certified organic cultivation. These are produced in Germany. Please do not wash the filling. It is enough to ventilate the millet husk pillow well and place it under the sun from time to time so that it can dry out completely. Our millet husk pillows are not heat pillows. All of our millet husk pillows are made in Germany in recognized workshops for the disabled.
40 x 40 cm ca. 1,45 kg
40 x 60 cm ca. 2,40 kg
40 x 80 cm ca. 3,45 kg