The advantages of a Lyocell pillow - sustainable, comfortable and long-lasting.
TENCEL™ Lyocell is a cellulose fibre extracted from the renewable wood of the forest. Its production is very efficient, unlike cotton, as less water and chemicals are needed to produce it. Fabrics made of lyocell are extremely tear-resistant and therefore particularly durable. It is also excellent as a filler for sleeping pillows or duvets, as its fibre can absorb moisture and quickly release it again. The used filler is biodegradable and can be disposed of in the compost. Due to its natural bulking capacity, Lyocell is an excellent filler for bedding, sleeping pillows and pillows.
Who is a Lyocell pillow suitable for?
The Lyocell pillow in top quality is suitable for all those people who prefer a vegan pillow without animal fibres. If you like to "cuddle" your pillow, but still appreciate a firmer lying feeling, then this pillow is exactly the right one for you. It is soft and cuddly and you can adjust the filling to your lying habits by removing it. To keep a sleeping pillow with lyocell filling for a long time, it doesn't need much care. Simply shake out the pillow regularly and air it out after sleeping. To maintain its bulkiness, you should occasionally pluck it apart again with your hands.
What does a Lyocell pillow do?
Lyocell is a long-haired fibre which, when carded, has a good bulking capacity and similar heat storage properties to virgin wool. However, as the lyocell fibre consists entirely of cellulose, it is extremely inhospitable to vermin and mites. As a result, it provides a pleasant and dry sleeping climate, which can also be beneficial for allergy sufferers.
- Features: Inner pillow 100% organic cotton with zip, Gots certified
- 100% lyocell fibre filling TENCEL™ Lyocell
- breathable and insulating
- Care: inner pillow without filling washable up to 40°C
- Ticking cotton twill kbA with zip, facilitates the removal and addition of filling material and allows the occasional loosening of the filling by hand
- You can adjust the filling weight individually to your sleeping habits by removing or adding filling material.
- Handmade in Germany
- Made by people with disabilities
- Only the inlets with the Lyocell filling are included in the delivery. You can order the matching covers separately from our shop.
- 40x40 cm / filling weight: approx. 300g
- 40x60 cm / filling weight: approx. 500g
- 40x80 cm / filling weight: approx. 700g